Within the aftermath of E. Jean Carroll’s $83.3 million defamation victory in opposition to former President Donald Trump, a choose group of media elites and celebrities gathered on the Flower Store bar in New York’s Decrease-East Aspect for a celebration.
The occasion, thrown by MSNBC’s Molly Jong-Quick and noticed an meeting of media elites and celebrities, together with MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell, former Saturday Evening Reside producer Marci Klein, New York Instances opinion author Lydia Polgreen, and Sarah Ellison of the Washington Publish, all paying homage to nutcase E. Jean Carroll.
“She appeared delighted and vindicated. She was in awe and victorious,” one visitor reported, in line with Every day Mail.
“She regarded like a hero. It’s nice to see girls profitable the day,” added one other.
— ALX (@alx) February 1, 2024
This week, a giddy, gloating E. Jean Carroll appeared on the Rachel Maddow Present on MSNBC Monday night time to speak about her profitable an $83 million judgment in opposition to President Trump. Trump has vociferously denied Carroll’s accusation.
Showing together with her smiling attorneys Roberta ‘Robbie’ Kaplan and Shawn Crowley, the 80-year-old Carroll gushed to Maddow about desirous to take her on a shopping spree with Trump’s cash, saying, “Very first thing, Rachel, you and I are going to buy groceries, we’re going to get utterly new wardrobes, new sneakers…Rachel, what would you like, penthouse? It’s yours, Rachel! Penthouse? And France? You need France? You need to go fishing in France?”
Crowley reduce in, saying, “That’s a joke.”
Carroll additionally appeared on “CNN This Morning” and joked about what she would do with Trump’s cash.
“No, however we’re impressed to not waste a penny of this,” Carroll stated. “And we have now some good concepts that we’re engaged on.”
Carroll additionally appeared on Good Morning American together with her lawyer, Roberta Kaplan (no relation to Choose Lewis Kaplan). She stated she wants to give money to something Trump hates to trigger him ache.
“I’d like to provide the cash to one thing Donald Trump hates. That may trigger him ache for one thing, to provide cash to sure issues. Maybe a fund for the ladies who’ve been sexually assaulted by Donald Trump,” E. Jean Carroll stated on Good Morning America.
Choose Kaplan has allowed E. Jean Carroll to sue President Trump for alleged rape. A case President Trump has adamantly denied.
Right here’s what you need to know about E. Jean Carroll, that was beforehand reported right here on The Gateway Pundit. Most of those info had been deemed “inadmissible” by the decide per John LeFevre:
- She couldn’t recall the date, month, season, or 12 months the incident occurred
- She by no means informed anybody about it, regardless of being publicly obsessed together with her personal sexuality
- The costume she claims to have been carrying didn’t exist on the time
- Her description of the dressing room at Bergdorf Goodman was inaccurate, making her sequence of occasions unimaginable
- Her lawsuit was bankrolled by Jeffrey Epstein pal and Democrat (and Nikki Haley) mega-donor Reid Hoffman
- Democrats created a regulation (The Grownup Survivors Act in 2022) to allow her lawsuit to proceed
- Her accusation is the precise plotline of an episode of Legislation & Order (certainly one of her “favourite exhibits”)
- Trump’s Apprentice was additionally certainly one of her favourite exhibits
- She has a historical past of falsely accusing males of rape, together with Les Moonves
- She informed Anderson Cooper, “most individuals consider rape as being attractive. Consider the fantasies.”
- She made a profession selling promiscuity, even writing glowingly of sexual assault and naming her cat Vagina
Carroll’s interviews on TV, social media posts, and inconsistent info regarding her allegations ought to have been sufficient to throw out any case, however not with Choose Kaplan. It’s in opposition to President Trump.